Ametis Villa Bali
JOIN OUR GRACIOUS TEAM!
Ametis Villa Bali is a luxury lifestyle villa resort with a home-style concept that will make guest feel truly belong. Recognized as Bali’s leading boutique hotel at 22ndWorld Travel Award in 2015.
Ametis Villa promises savvy adults travelers a degree of escapism with a tropical vacation experience that goes beyond expectation.
Ametis Villa Bali urgently needs a highly motivated professional for the position:
CHIEF OF ROOM
Responsible for planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in all Rooms Division (Butler, Housekeeping & Engineering) activities to maximize revenue from room sales, minimize expenses and ensure guest satisfaction with accommodation and services.
- Open for Local Indonesian Nationality Only.
- Candidate must be possess relevant educational background with the position being applied.
- Minimum 2 years Assistant Chief of Room/ Executive Housekeeper preferably gained within 4/5* hotel environment or similar business operation.
- Well groomed, good personality, positive attitude and good communication skills with excellent grooming standards.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Flexible to respond to a variety of different work situations and ability to work on your own.
- Have great negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong leadership, coaching and counseling skill.
- Hand on result oriented and High attention detail.
- Effective communication skills and personal performance.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Hand on result oriented.
- Leadership and Independent and able to work under pressure.
- Mature and dynamic, highly motivated and pleasant personality.
- Positive attitude, proactive, organized, enthusiastic, good communication skills – personality and attention to details.
- Flexible, decisive, motivated and creative.
- Committed team player, smart and quick action.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Bali, The selection process will be held in Bali.
- Able to join immediately.
Send your updated and complete CV with recent photograph (at the latest by 30th November 2018) to:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
AMETIS VILLA BALI
Jalan Pantai Batu Bolong, Canggu – Kuta Bali
Only short listed and qualified Candidates will be contacted for interview.