Content Editor - Xperience
- Review and edit product descriptions, articles, landing page copy, and other types of product content in English and Indonesian;
- Assign and oversee the work of in-house Content Writers and Graphic Designers, as well as freelancers and content agencies—ensuring that content goals and deadlines are met;
- Collaborate with the Content Lead, Product Managers, SEO team, and other related stakeholders to craft a cohesive editorial content strategy;
- Supervise and grow in-house Content Writers through regular coaching and training;
- Develop a network of freelancers, content creators, and content agencies;
- Enforce, improve, or even develop language style guides and other content guidelines by all in-house and freelance content writers;
- Come up with new ideas and solutions that will help to scale up content production and increase user engagement across all interfaces.
- At least 1 year of experience as a content editor or 2 years of experience as a content writer, copywriter, journalist, or any related role;
- Good communication skills and proven ability to manage content writers;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Indonesian—with a strong portfolio to prove it;
- Eagle-eyed, almost obsessive attention to detail paired with a genuine passion for language and writing;
- Empathy and consideration for the content writer’s voice and the reader's experience;
- Strong work ethic, adaptability, and ability to multitask different projects in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision;
- Self-driven to learn new things and maintain high standards while remaining open to feedback and willing to compromise;
- SEO knowledge is a plus;
- An extensive network of freelance writers, translators, and content creators is a plus.
We are changing the world, day by day, by making it easier for people to go, stay, work and live anywhere. Imagine a mobile you, in a world where technology helps people reach their unlimited potential. We are looking for great designers alike to join us on our mission to humanize our already world-class technology company in one of the most exciting part of the world.