Pandawa All Suite Hotel
Pandawa All Suite Hotel is urgently looking a talented and passionate Candidate to join our team for the following position of:
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Conduct daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by clients.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- Maximizing room yield and hotels / revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- Coordination with HOD’s for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
A university degree in hotel management or a related field, excellent computer system skills.
At least 7 to 10 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, strong in Sales and networking are needed.
Please kindly send your Curiculum Vitae and Photograph (at the latest by 10 January 2019) to:
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.