System Engineer Senior
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects
- Have CCNA certification
- Average career is more than 3 years
- Have experience about Cisco Router and Switch or Juniper router and switch Or Mikrotik device, FirewaII / Email filleting, Avaya product, 3com product
- Know about Wireless set up and management
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge in IT system forensics
- Conduct vulnerability assessment / penetration tests of informations system (using tools such as Maltego, Nessus Vulnerability Scanner, Kali Linux)
- Develop, research, and maintain proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption
- Identify, deter, monitor, and investigate computer and network intnisions
- Provide computer forensics support to high technology investigations in the form of evidence seizures, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery
- Skills and knowledge about Security Information and Events Management (SIEM) is a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies on own
- Self motivated
- Able to work in a team
Praisindo Technology is one of the leading companies engaged in the field of Information Technology Services (IT) in Indonesia. Our commitment is to help you to get the information technology function optimally, especially with regard to Internet technology that aims to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your business. Praisindo has developed a range of solutions to increase the Return on Investment (ROI) by leveraging process automation, enabling effective communication, and increase revenue and performance of our clients.
Established in 2003, Praisindo became a subsidiary of PT Mahaka Media from 2007 - 2011. In November 2011 Praisindo become a subsidiary of Censof Holdings Berhad Malaysia.
We provide high quality products, consulting services and implementation of best practices to follow standard IT company. Our core product is the Integrated Investment Management for Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Pensions and Treasury System.
Our solutions include: Application Implementation, Maintenance, System Integration and Development System, System Monitoring, Audit, and Security Systems.
Praisindo has become a leader in the Financial Industry in Indonesia, serving more than 50 clients in Indonesia and the region. Praisindo IMS has been used to manage over 100 billion dollars of assets Mutual Funds in Indonesia.